Monster MCL MSTFST MINI 1/8 Stereo Female to 1/4 Stereo Male Cable Adapter
- Category:Personal Computer
- Buy New: $14.95
as of 5/23/2013 16:35 MDT details
- Media:Personal Computers
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 4.1 x 1.5
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Model:MCL MSTFST MINI
- Single Adapter designed to link 1/4 St Male to 1/8 Stereo Female
- 24K gold plated connectors to minimize corrosion
- Exclusive rugged molded strain relief for lasting protection even after repeated use
- Features die cast barrel and protective shielding to block out RF and electrical/electromagnetic interference
- Advanced construction includes high-purity copper content
Monster CableLinks Maximize Signal Transfer for Superb, Long-Lasting Pro Audio, Home Theater and Multimedia Performance when Interconnecting Different Connector Types. When a direct, single-cable connection from one piece of equipment to another is not practical due to varying connector types and hookup needs, Monster CableLinks provide the best way to adapt from one type of connector to another, or to feed a single output source signal into multiple inputs. Advanced Adapters and Couplers Protect Signal Integrity and Minimize Noise for Project Studio, Home Entertainment and Professional Applications. Built for long-life worry-free reliability, exclusive Monster CableLinks adapter features include die cast barrel, molded cable strain relief, protective shielding to block out RF and electrical/electromagnetic interference (EMI), and 24K gold plated connectors to minimize corrosion that turns clean connections into noisy ones over time. Cable-type adapters incorporate Monster Cable P500 instrument cable to further ensure signal integrity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
OTHER CONTENT AND TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF APPLE INC., AND OTHER 3RD PARTY MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS.