Belkin F8V234-WHT-APL Headphone Splitter
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 2.7 x 1.2
- Release Date:June 1, 2005
- Features 3.5mm nickel plated connector plugs
- 6 inches in length for side by side component installations
- Ideal for connection of PC sound card to a portable recorder or player
- Shielded for reduced signal interference
- For use with PC or Mac
Belkin audio accessories offer excellent connections for your portable audio devices. This Headphone Splitter connects two stereo speakers or headphones to the mini-stereo jack on your iPod and cassette, MP3, or CD player.
The Belkin Headphone Splitter lets you connect two stereo headphones into a single mini-stereo jack on your iPod, MP3 player, or any device with a 3.5-mm audio jack. With the splitter, you and your friend can listen to music at the same time.
The Belkin Headphone Splitter is about six inches long and is colored white to match your iPod. The connector plugs are nickel-plated to prevent corrosion. The Belkin Headphone Splitter is backed by a lifetime warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
OTHER CONTENT AND TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF APPLE INC., AND OTHER 3RD PARTY MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS.